Sunday 20 November 2005

Update XX

Yeap still alive... hehe.. sorry to dissapoint some on u guys out there... I am actually working now... at my uncle's office in BSD. hehe.. If only Jun GUan is still here I would have lunch with him everyday.. well.. at least I try to... cos' I dont know who else stay here!!! BSD... gosh.... I only know him, my cousins, my barber and Boon Siu.. heehe.. that senior.. yeah~~

Anyways... my friend Aaron reccomend this to those who enjoys playing instruments
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1234513755225657627&q=chad+smith

Ok.. if anyone interested in taking care of hamsters.. call me yah.

Hmm... been crazy abt sudoku recently... and MSN games

My sister, Jo Ann.. held a wedding ceremony last friday... manged to catch up with my cousins... very fun hehe

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

where are pictures from the wedding?!? darn ... how weird that i first to see the pictures from cat's blog and not from my own family. so sad so sad ....

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...