Wednesday 9 November 2005

FM & Chicken Little

Football Manager. YES, I finally cant resist myself from playing it, even without the goddamn patch... hehe anyways.. damn shit le.. once i started, I totally ignored my other game Black and White 2 :( Anyways instead of going with the usual Liverpool, I decided to pick Charlton instead. 15th on my first season, which kinda sucked. I got a very keng backroom staff, about 10 coaches!! or more.. hehe.. I think its supposed to be good le.. but dont know. Hehe, this season quite keng la.. 5th at the moment, beat Liverpool.. lolx... got thrashed by Man U and Arsenal..

wow... I really got no life bloggin abt my game.. lol

OK ok, anyways, I when to college today to take back my camera from Ian, then hmm makan the vegetarian rice.. hehhe.. very nice... bought one for Catherine then went back to main block... saw Calvin n Amanda on the bus and Chew n Ee Ling at the HMC office thereabts.

Went to ou after that, watched Chicken Little.. hehe.. quite funny le... I like the Fish Out of The Water fella.. ^_^

Now, just came back from dinner at Indo Mie in SS2.. haihz.. sie lo.. damn heavy/fat now... 70-80kg.. :(:(:( I NEED TO EXERCISE!
Hmm.. besides that, got nothing else le..... oh wanted to take up the Barista job at Starbucks, but they only hiring those who intend to work at least for6 months

Have to organize my notes and etcs now.. hehe I am starting to get excited.. :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...