Sunday 27 November 2005

no time~~

Haihz.. this mornign bought wrong dvd, then wanna go back and change the shop gone d.... And now since i am working... no time to go there and change!! x.x have to wait till next weekend onli can. Haihzz then I have to go college collect my transcript... and certs~!


Watched Machinist last Friday. Very original and different movie from others i've seen. 8/10Christian Bale is really very freaking skinny here.... can see the bones.. Grr.... The movie tells abt this guy who cant sleep and its getting thinner n thinner...

Chee Weng came back d... and my sister left.. hehe he brought back his "friend" .. hehe My sister left yesterday.. nothing really emotional abt it.. since this is the 4th time she leaving Msia. PLus i m going to see her in a few months' time.

NOthingmuch.. a very down and gloomy feeling, cos' its sunday. Tomorrow have to go to work. Heh, long time dont have this gloomy feeling d cos' the last time i had this was when in form5. 04-05 was more relaxing days that i dont feel so sucky abt weekdays.

next show to watch? I dont know. but downloading Corpse Bride and Shaun of the Dead...

I WANT TOOO KARMA.... zzzz

1 comment:

eiko-chan said...

Hoi, i also want to watch "Shaun of the Dead" (I love zombie movies XD!!!~)!!!

I'll buy Lazie a pack of cat food as trade =P??? Hahaha!!!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...