Friday 21 March 2008

Albums In My Mind.

Boys Like Girls? Foo Fighters? Emi Fujita? Sara Bareilles? Paramore?

Then I stumbled on something which gives awesome high rating at http://www.absolutepunk.net...
Lydia's Illuminate.

I'm gonna get it. Called Rock Corner, they don't sell it there.

Thank god I am going to US. :)

Oh, 99% I will buy Emi's too. Its a good collection for occasions that needs a lil' romance ;)

decided paramore, better not touch.. after kitmun angry.. haha...
bng, erm.... MIGHT, but doubtful
Foo Fighters.. Just decided that since I have their 2nd best selling album d, I can leave this aside.
Sara... mmm not appealing enough.... yet :P


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...