Friday 28 March 2008

coming to terms with myself.

I don't really know how to start this post. So I'll just babble my way through it.

Life is short, too short to worry too much about things that are too little when you think back. Life is too short to fill up your mind with unhappy thoughts and feelings, that in the end, what's the point? You only end up making yourself miserable.

I know myself that I try my best not to keep things in my heart, things that I like to shout at people, telling them how unhappy I am with their actions, but is that the right way to handle the situation? Keeping your mouth shut and letting things slide everytime you bum into a confrontation? I don't think there is a Right way or there is a wrong way. There are ways, and the consequences of the different solutions leads to different places. We should be looking for long-term benefit, rather than solving issues in view of the short-run.

Balance is the word. I think that several times, I should just yell out what I feel inside, and just let things out, make myself feel better and then u wake up and make up with whomever. That's something that what my friends told me that how friends should be like. Forgive and forget. I can forgive, but I find it difficult to forget. No matter how I pretend, I know I still remember what you did to me because I think about it, over and over again.

Therefore, balancing the right amount of anger-release and bottling some of it would be ideal. Ideal. Word that we use to describe things we love to want and own. No one is perfect. I know I am not.

Anyway, I am thinking of things that I've left behind. What should I do about it? I want to do something to make it better, to start over, but not everything is as easy as I want them to be. Just because I want them so, doesn't mean others do. And I am taking into account how others would feel from what actions I might take. Is this a good reason/excuse for being the way I am? Maybe. Depends.

I think, after all the babbling, I want to say that there isn't any point to keeping hard feelings against someone inside. Let it out and forget. Move on. I want to try to be someone with this personality.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...