Saturday 15 March 2008

contests contests contests!

gawd i hope I WIN THEM ALL!

if not, please please let me win the biggest of them all!!!!! (A) *prays!

I've decided
If I win the cineleisure tickets, I'll take Cindy out for a movie
If I win any of the Manly movies, I'll take CCW
If I win any of the other movies, I'll ask HL
If I win the biggest, I have shortlisted the top 3 ppl to take with me. PLEASE LET ME WIN! Gosh!

I am not really that desperate to win, but at the same time, I am craving alot to win that one. Maybe cos after seeing her clips on utube.... changed my whole craving for it. ^_^


watched Death Proof, Spiderwick, 3/4 of Ocean's Thirteen, Rule Number One this week. will be looking to watch a few more

tmr TABOO Day!

GOD, Let me win ! WIN KT's ticket.... omg..

If i win.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha I'll be speechless..
^_^

if only.

if only...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...