Wednesday 19 March 2008

package from JA

WOOT!! finally!! :D hahaa

Thanks !!! That was really fast. ^_^

Anyway, even though tmr is holiday and most of the ppl would want to go out, UNFORTUNATELY and LUCKILY, I won two tickets to watch BE Kind Rewind (7.3/10 frm IMDB) so... too bad there wont be any group outing before 11, though I am happy that I am catching a free movie later! :D

When the hitz person call me I was so excited I tot it was from Play @ Msn. T_T

haha...


pray for the best! hope for the best! :D

Now now, what should I do with the package.. ? *sigh* Its not really that difficult, but I m thinking it is... Plan first.


been cooking at home for the past two days. made sandwich, easy.
egg + tomato + butterhead (vege) + cheese + ham

this morning is a lil' different. i fried the egg with mushroom, tomato and onion. yum!


I REALLY WANNA GO SEE KT... GAWD PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...