Tuesday 4 March 2008

filling up the week.

Yay! Got Wed night and whole of Saturday filled

Friday night planning to bum at ccw's house, haven't ask him yet.. ngek ngek

Tuesday today is going to be packed d, at least I can make it that way lar!

went dentist d... it was okay.... could be better with flossing

later i ll
go bank in cash
go make passport photo
go print my app form
go scan it and my photoJustify Full
go email these to the person
go scan and photocopy my transcript
go photocopy my cert to A4 size

went to mkt in the morning too, my plan for vege
tomatoes, potatoes, capsicums, cucumbers, long beans, corns, carrots, lettuces, purple lettuces, rockets (if i can find any)

maybe some soup? and then just go buy some teriyaki chicken!

:D
hu-ha!

oh, this saturday/sunday morning going out for bfast with aunty and ahboi.. YUMMY, go eat food in kl again.. hehehe

Who wants to go to Just Heavenly Pleasure? :P

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...