Tuesday 8 March 2016

3/8

*hungry*

it is 342am now and I am blogging, so that I do not have to do it later when I wake up.

things I did on Monday:-
1) Started reading the Business Book and how to be Lazy & Successful
2) Did my homemade mulch - using dried leaves, newspaper and some fresh leaves from our neighbour
3) Ate my tzatziki again lol
4) Went over to KS's condo to gym. I think I ran well, felt good. Did a good number of leg extension/curls before that.
5) Setup a new habit ie to think of new business idea every weekday
6) revisited my journal book.


that's pretty much it.

now I shall do a bit of my budget and business-sy things, and read the edge before I tido.

Good Night (or Morning)

:)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...