Tuesday 1 March 2016

1/3

Starting yesterday. I have decided to kick start one of my 100 goals in life. To be vegetarian for a year.

I thought about it, I am not going to be a strict one. What is going to happen is that I won't mind eating the mince meat around the noodle but I will avoid ordering the noodle in the first place.

I will also allow myself to take meat if I am travelling abroad or visiting new places where their specialities are meat-based.

I am okay with fish also, but again, should try to avoid it.

:D

Day One was good. I had soya milk, biscuits, chocolate and soya milk.

Problem is I am thinking what can I eat when I am in Pg... should be okay right> Char koay teow no prawn, jawa mee no meat etc etc

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...