Sunday 6 March 2016

Dream

I dreamt that we were attacked by vampires or zombies. The place we were in is like some luxury mansion kind of for the royalty. Anyway, I was trying to hide in this center room where practically there are like so many entrance point that they can attack. Worse there's nothing to seal the doors/windows.

Then another dream was in villa flora. I was going out for movie (late d) but I couldn't find my car, I don't remember where I parked it exactly (maybe because in real life I don't live there anymore). What I recalled was that I didn't park inside, so I walk to the low rise and see if I parked there.. No... Then I tried the indoor parking (not there either). Lastly I looked at tennis court area. It seems like there are multiple cars parking in a row (ie if you are the car most inside you will need to get the other cars to drive out before you can).  At this point I think I checked the time and it was like 11:44 (movie at 11:40). Anyway after looking at the car park a few more times I found my car and drove out. On my way to the back guard house, I saw female prisoners in their cuffs and chains, doing gotongroyong (though I have to say it seems like the grass /vegetable /weed) they were cleaning made the tennis court looks overrun but that wasn't the case earlier.  It felt like it is some kind of vegetable and they are just separating it.

Anyway I picked up minli and we headed to a restaurant for a meal. I think she commented to the owner or waiter that they could be earning rm5k and it would be difficult to survive. She mentioned about how grocery stores charged a premium to earn money ie 1+1.05=2.05 margin of rm1.  Then I said they need to earn money ma, that's why grocery stores like 1rakyat kind won't do well and is likely to be losing money month to month.

At this point looking at the time, it was only 11:09. Not sure if I got the time quickly the first time or time turned back the second time I looked at my watch.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...