Wednesday 9 March 2016

Mcd unlocked set meal!

Dream
I think we were in this game Out There, but in this scene, you are flying through the space, and you can collect the fuel from floating asteroids.  The guy playing it collected a few and then unlocked an achievement where it was the max you can collect.

The prize? Special space mcd set! I rmb got hams, donut burger, and waffle with yogurt. Lol

In this dream got mom also. We were all eating but she decided to sit alone in another dining table. I asked her why but she's didn't reply.

I dream about this location again. It came in my dream before. It looks like bsd, and there were two shop lots? And I walked through the back alley. The first back alley was actually a hospital's emergency room/accident room.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...