Friday 4 March 2016

4/3

Wow., so much have happened!

Liverpool 3-0 man city in a premier league match on Wednesday.

Bought tickets to watch handlebards -  midsummer night dream (a play from. UK)
Cleaned up my belongings (no more boxes on 2nd floor). Everything that belongs to me is in my  room now.  I've spent two days doing this. The time spent included time to rebuild my Lego sets.

Been "vegetarian"  for five days now. Only meat I've taken was the bacon jam! Gj jy!

Finishing modern romance soon. Good read.

Collected my credit card from may bank but it is a basic card. May ask Kaufu for a different card next time.

Yeah...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...