Sunday 24 July 2016

barely eventful, yet...

Wed
Attended YPN meeting, shared my brasilian spinach with Anne and May, met up with Mindy to pass to her the Strategic Execution info.

Thurs
Attended Bank Rakyat's open house. Saw someone who looked like Amy and decided to ask if thats her. It was~... but got the msg too late. She left already :l. Had a light meal there (did not want to stuff myself too much). Dropped Sharon and Ee Feng back at their respective offices before I head to Challenger to book the badminton court.

Fri
Rushed the proposal submission and sent it out before lunch.

Attended a mini cooking talk at TTDI, noise is too loud so could not hear the presentation. Saw Low Wee Wern (she does not look as built as on TV, wears specs too)

Dinner with CY, LaySee, HernYeen, Nick, Jay and Eefeng @ Thai BBQ OKR. Not bad place but OMG Friday jam pls kill me. stuck in Kerinchi for about 30-40 mins. crazy shit.

Passed CY my long beans.

Sat
Met with Nisha, talked for 2 hours about the proposal then followed on by other topics etc.  I think she is overreacting and I believed that she could have done something much earlier / or if other Transition TTDI felt as strongly as her, would have told me about how they felt then.

Anyway, I do think it is not the main point. I do align with her on how it should be done ie get the core members to participate.

Hopefully CPA can buy her school garden project

Collected bib from TCM, then chilled at home.. watched Aces go Places 5.

Drinks with Ping, good chat for about 2hrs+. Interesting friendly lady. :) Passed to her my long beans,.. still got few more to clear!

Had dinner at OK after that

Came back, relaxed with Evovle and just surf here and there and arranging tomorrow's activity

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...