Thursday 14 July 2016

Job offer

I got an offer to help with my ex co, JCM, for a period of 7months. the pay is OK for the expected hours of work, but I decided to reject them. This is because:-
1) I do not want to be tied down to a particular activity
2) Pay is OK but not persuading enough for me say SUPER-YES
3) I am interested in the composting project and would like to 'devote' more time to it
4) Yes I can time manage so I can do both JCM and the project at the same time. BUT do I want to do that to myself and reduce my "me time"? The answer is No.

After 8 months of not working, I am happy with my routine of nothingness. Though there are days that I am not particularly positive, but that does not make me regret on my decision. In fact, with the recent networking sessions, I am actually pleased that I met people whom may help me pursue "entrepreneurship".

Anyway, this is what I think is best for me and I am sorry that I have to reject Janslyn. Given another time ie without this project filling my time, I would be more than happy to help (justified by my guilt from rejecting her)



sigh.


plans for today

-do photocopy
-go book badminton court
-buy shuttlecocks
-MAYBE buy speaker
-have call with Janslyn
-collect photocopies
-buy lunch
-finish Fiona's financials



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...