Wednesday 13 July 2016

Morning

Woke up on the 2nd floor at 5am, sleeping on yoga mat with the fan turned on. Felt awkwardly comfortable. I dozed off after my 17mins of "yoga", around 2am.

Head back to my room to sleep on a proper bed. Woke up for the second time during the morning, around 730. Head back up to second floor for morning exercise.

Decided to do my cereal mix (finally).  Did some googling and started working on my standard almonds and cashews, before trying to toast pumpkin, oats, and walnut. Turns out okay! Will taste it tmr!

Janslyn msged me to ask for a quick chat.   She said she wished that I will start the assignment soon. :s honestly I don't mind helping but i hope she doesn't need me. I think I am so used to my current lifestyle that it's weird to go back to corporate world. Lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...