Thursday 7 July 2016

freaking dreams

first one is about some cursed room, with a coffin lying front part part facing down, on a dug ground (but the ground is actually a wooden floor and the shape fits the coffin nicely)
then we are suppose to go in and contain the 'demon', but the demon transferred itself into a poster and we had to chase and contain the poster..

second one was more normal.. we were in this shopping mall with shop lot sized restaurants/cafe (two stories, similar to one city). got some arkham knight fighting (played too much lol) and then we yumcha at mcd. there was also a side story about an investigator/detective wrongly accused a guy and he did some gta shit (stealing the culprit's car and crash his own car) whilst he is trying to clear the situation. towards the end, we had a friends gathering at mcd. i parked my car abit far, then when i reached my car, theres a bunch of young female students on my car studying.. i was like ???. they moved, but then i also realised my car looked different. Then I saw that my car got pimped, and i need to pay like RM450/485k. i was like wtf? new kind of scam??? zzzz kafaii and ailin stayed with me (thanks!) and then i checked my phone, realising they actually sent those photos and tried to call me about pimping it earlier... but of course i did not say yes. so i kept thinking to myself silence does not amount to acceptance. lol

woke up and decided no more sleep today

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...