Monday 4 July 2016

Update

Haven't been blogging lately so some quick updates
1 sis is back with Brandon. Sleeping with me in my room
2 I bought a lot of stuff.  New running shorts, some skittles for Futsal, lunchbox and chopping board
3 started to play arkham Knight, it's GOOD!
4 haven't been exercising so I should have gained some weight already
5 been eating Alot also, and caving in to my cravings ie eat nasi lemak, drink chatime, eat meat... Snack...
6 got craving to spend spend, now thinking of getting speakers... Lol
7 my bank acc is officially insufficient. After 7 months of not working. Now I need to inject some money from my fd.. Mainly cos of the course I took earlier this yr
8 my plants,  those Yukky gave me, are growing well. Thank God!.
9 trimmed my pumpkin too
10 should start picking back my reading habits again, and soon!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...