Sunday 25 September 2016

Last night and BMW/Suppen

On my also night, after coming back from Disneyland castle, I had dinner with Edgar, a Brasilian who works in London but currently travelling. He came from ibiza. We walked for a bit and decided to berdinner at a middle eastern restaurant. I had 3e Falafel wrap. It was slightly hot due to the red onions.

After that I packed a bit more before I crashed. Too tired. Woke up around 2/3am to shower and chat abit.  In the morning, ate breakfast, made another friend. Akiko san from Japan. She's going to castle today. Going to add her on Fb.

Packed my stuff and checked out. But before that, I just want to comment that my next door roommate was an European female, wearing I Think bra and underwear only to sleep. I could not see the bottom but the top was defo bra.

Anyway met Andy and his Gf, head to BMW together. The museum is thorough,  I am not a motor head but I still enjoyed the visit. I particularly like their innovative designs and futuristic ones.

Wanted to look for moms old BMW but couldn't find the model/year.

Went and see BMW welt after that (because their bigger souvenir shop is there). Bought stuff requested by Aileen. Welt was interesting because it is like a big conference area for selling BMW cars.

Head to viktuakmkt to try the munich soup kitchen. It's good.. Unfortunately I don't know what's inside because I just asked them to give me their best seller. Lol..  Bought Pretzel (salty), prefer Aunty annes and nordsee's fish(raw) sandwich. Not bad but abit too salty also.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...