Thursday 1 September 2016

Moontrip

Met with moon and her friend (an Aunty from Singapore) at her hotel next to Avenue K.  Took them to roti valentine. I find it okay only.

On Tuesday, took a trip to melaka after having breakfast. It was a good drive and my first time taking a day trip to melaka. We reached around 130pm.most of the restaurant I wanted to visit were closed. We ended up going to Ole Sayang. It was OK. The asam was good but the chicken is too meaty and dry. We walked at jonker after that and it was great. My first time there. Saw and tried this local chocolate brand which was pretty good. Wanted to buy it then but decided to only buy when we are going back to the car (we were late, but they do deliver by mail I think). Moon bought some shirts for her friends. We tried the ghee hiang biscuits. I bought one box for her family. Hopefully they will like it.

We visited the stadhuys, youth at gallery and museum, St Paul and St xavier Church before driving back. We had local snacks at mv before I head off earlier to meet Cindy and Co. Dunno what was the major announcement...

Second day we hang around Petaling street. It was independence day of Malaysia so most of the shops were closed. We had breakfast at Lai Fong. Ordered beef noodle for moon. I had pork noodle. She bought a sarong and bag. I bought a hankerchief for myself.

After that we went back to hotel, drove to Pavilion for massage. It was good. Talked to the massage lady. She is single with a kid (27 yo). Works as a repairman. Hey Chinese is better than her English which I find rare. Anyway she is sorry and finds that she earns better income here and that the owner of Thai odyssey is a nice person. Hopefully she gets to open a parlour with her friends back in Thailand someday.
We ate at madam Kwan. Ordered satay, rojak and otak2. Both of them took photo with madam Kwan, who was there seating the customers.

We visited Putrajaya after that and I think she liked it. Spent about an hour there before we head to sunway for bkt. They head to fuego for drinks and I rested, before we visited Cheras psr mlm and dataran merdeka.

Last day, bought kuih and kaya roll for her. Gave the balance to Tricia. Went home and rested at home doing nothing.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...