Sunday 25 September 2016

Omw to innsbruck

So I got back to hostel around 1pm, took out my luggage (the room is packed, quite difficult to walk!).  Took my awhile to get my luggage out. Reorganised my bag,  locked it and move to the train station across my hostel. Was looking at where the bus stop,  after awhile I thought I asked someone.  Turns out this is not where the bus stops! The guy said it is a 5mins walk to the bus station. The time was 140 (my bus departs at 150). I was like Gg lo. This is so me. Haha.

Anyway I did my best in running with two backpacks.. Luckily I was just on time and the bus was late too. Later on when I reached innsbruck I only realised there was WiFi in the bus.. Ah well.

The journey to innsbruck is about 2hrs 20mins. The view along the way is magnificent la. You get the greens + the rows of mountains on both sides. Just Woww.

Once I reached, I got my innsbruck card, walk around abit and head to my airbnb location. At the information center, almost got con by a lady selling flower. Asked me to signed my name then I know shit jo so I gave her the flower back. Lucky me...

Anyway the house was amazing. Evelyn wasn't in innsbruck so her friend Jurgen came to pass me the keys and show me around the house.
I got a toilet, kitchen, balcony and a big room all to myself. Lol.

I unpack my shit, but by then (around 7/8) already quite tired. Managed to get myself to shower and then Zzz...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...