Friday 28 October 2016

Dream blog

Dream. Of various things  including :
Me playing a classic rpg game like d&d, controlling few characters to attack.  I was using cleric and something else (total of four).
After that we were back in a castle and I was tinkering my group based on the points that I have.
The castle looks like Lego set which I did edit it by installing some addition on the lawn (Staircase and Walkway for the higher floor).  There was this woman who was chanting something repeatedly. Sounds scary at first but later President Obama praised her.

Then we switched into a hotel, me and ja sharing a room. Our relatives were there as well. As I moved to another exit,  it became the front house of Jds 5, Kaufu old house. Hs and big sis are going out to somewhere. I went back in and saw kids playing inside the pool. These are white kids and the water level of the pool is low presumably this is Malaysia and the low level is due to water rationing.

I rested for a bit before i realised I should probably place my jacket near my bag incase I forget.

I was contemplating to postpone me going home, instead I go and visit big sis in LA.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...