Friday 21 October 2016

London and Liverpool

London by train

Walked to Minli heavy bag, super heavy and tiring. sweat like a pig.

when I reached, it was quite a lovely area.Talked to concierge. She passed me the key to her room and opened the main door for me. I went inside. Checked in.

i Rested for awhile before heading out. Didn't shower but freshen up.

when I walked out and ready to lock the door, I Couldn't! I got nervous and shit cos I thought I broke the lock. Stucked there for fifteen mins. then later I found out that there's a technique to locking the dokr. zzzz. Minli taught me

headed towards Tower Bridge. Bought chips along the way from a petrol kiosk. Yumsss salt and vinegar.

Took photo there and got this American Chinese solo backpacker asked me take for her.

Wanted to go in the hms ship but felt the price was a bit steep (not value for money)

Freaking cold as was windy and drizzling.

Went past Borough... Then head to the national gallery.. Was enjoyable. but at that time it was closing already so I only spent like 10-15mins inside.

i walked around that area a bit more. Checked out the leicester square, found where the book of Mormon theatre is. Saw some celebs at Leicester square. I think I saw Gemma arterton n bill nighy.

while waiting to see minli could make it for dinner, I drank a pint of beer at montiqueku.

Dinner had burgers and lobster. Wanted to jio Minli but she was occupied so I makan myself. Ordered burger and lobster. Freaking full! I should have ordered lobster only or the lobster burger.

Walked around and head to Big Ben and Westminster, saw the eye of London.

Head home. Got some drinks (ciders) and chat abit with Minli, showered, slept on uncomfortable couch. Didn't sleep well. Minli wasn't well also so didn't chat much with her. She made me green tea Haha.

Woke up, followed Minli to work. The path passing the canals was nice.

borough breakfast. Had pulled pork bread (not so nice), bought brownies/cookies and juice. Yums!

Took the train to battersea Park. Walk around and admire the tower and the park. Chilled and eat abit of my snacks before walking again. Took the bridge across and see the battersea tower from far.

ate bread near st George hospital , reads book, took a nap. This is the hospital where Beatriz works in.

Mormon lottery draw. couldn't get it. bought tickets instead. had dinner at Chinatown, some fried rice. Freaking full.

watched Mormon.. enjoyed it.

next morning packed and head out earlier to look for Agatha Christie stamps. went to three separate post offices with my heavy backpack but couldn't get the set. only managed to buy three Nia.

meet with HS at the train station. bought salad and Juices from mark and Spencer.

train to Liverpool.
rowdy football fans perhaps

checked in. chill.

Liverpool for four days
first day shopping at Liverpool one n dinner at thai fusion. ate fish and chips.  Went shopping at Tesco for food, groceries, snacks. (bought cereals, milk, juice, chips)

day two
shopping at Liverpool one.  Bought my jersey.  Ate Greek dinner from across the hotel. Tapau back and eat at home.

day three
ah peen Koko coming from London

ate local food at a local pub (some stew mash,  and the beer is good too), walked to station to pick ah peen Koko up. head back home.

Went for the match in the evening. Atmosphere was great! We went in for our dinner. The food is OK nia. Haha. Comes with complimentary beer.

No goals,  =(.  But you can feel the crowd whenever there's a chance at goal, everyone stands up and just wait to scream GOOOOALLL!

day four
Went for the Liverpool stadium tour.  Travel to Amsterdam.

No comments:

morning power Qs

What are you happy now? I think that having GF is making me happy atm. And being able to do what I want and contribute abit to the company. ...