Wednesday 5 October 2016

Leaving to Barcelona

I think it is fun here, I met people in the hostel like never before. It is quite nice because 5 persons in a room, you get to talk to them more. The is a more closeness life that as compared to 12 in a room.. 

My earlier post is not moving but anyway, on my last two nights in Italy, I went to the vatican in the morning,  then walked to Castel San Pietro, went to buy Gelato and head back. Had dinner with Do (viet) and Thomas (French) at Pane e Salame. It was good, I ordered mixed cut. Yummy! Do took a photo of us but didn't manage to add him in Fb.sad.

Last night I went to the acquadotti. It was funny because the tourist lady ask me to go a stop further than I should. I think she wanted me to walk from one end to the other. But we ended up walking along the highway, back to the first metro where we should get off.  It was amazing to me. I like it the acquedoct.

After that I bought this really delicious pizza from this random shop because I needed change. Head to pyramid, then Keyhole of Knights of malta, Circus maximus, Gelato and back home.

Rested before heading out again. This time to Spanish steps to eat pastificio, pompi Tiramisu and then walked around borghese Garden. Ended the night along the capitoline Hill area. It was great sight at night. Very nice!

Now waiting to board the plane to Barcelona!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...