Sunday 23 October 2016

Innsbruck 3rd and last day.

This day.

Took sightseeing bus around. Head to castle. Castle was not really big, but they have a good showcase of medieval armors and weapons. I bought some marbles from there (I collect these small stuffs). The park was okay and the art in the museum is just soso. I think the highlight was the zodiac ceiling painting, where this painter drew a painting representing zodiacs/stars. It was beautiful. Other than that, I listened to BFM about polygamy, how this guy created platforms for guys and girls to meet and even a second wife dot com!

After Castle I head to the bergwisel, the Olympic place for ski jumping. It looks pretty but nothing much from that, maybe it would look prettier in winter. Went up and have another view of the city (though not as good of a view as Hafelekar of course).

After bergwisel I went back to the city, ate at stifskeller again. This time i ordered venison schnitzel. It was not really that tasty to me. Dry and tasteless. The jam made it tasty.

Head back wash clothes, and then head back out to the city (all by walking so I pretty much knew my way by then without using gps) to send postcards.

Go back and dry clothes, chill and head back out for dinner -  It was late already probably close to 8. Most of the shops are closing. I went to the oldest cafe, wanting to try their desserts but they were mostly sold out. I ordered a tyrolean soup (made out of barley, celery, potato, carrot and beef). It was simple and hearty soup. Ordered a chocolate milk with egg liquor for dessert.

I woke up, used the washroom and packed. I locked the door, head down and left the keys in the letter box. I started to make my way to train station. There,  I looked and confirmed my transport to Verona. I still got time to kill so I ordered a wrap from Mcd. I wanted the fish one but the guy gave me the chicken.

Next stop: verona

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...