Sunday 12 November 2017

12/11

Reading a book and jotting the notes now. It's been a long  unblogged week. Mainly due to laziness. Need to kick start again.

Finished bazi thrive on Sunday, head back home because dinner with Cady was cancelled.

Bought a new gpu. A 1060 for rm1.6k.

Skipped badminton this week to attend our cpa dinner. Sat with MJ and Zen. The food was OK. They had a terrarium building session for pre dinner activity. Was fun. I made two. One is like a desert terrarium and another is inverse, with the desert in the middle and a buried corpse.

I was also spending some time cleaning up my notes on qmdj and bazi, it was productive I think. Things are neater now.

I have also just completed a proposal for the community waste ecology. Let's see what azlan think. I think the number looks good.

Other than that, went for rock climbing with Tricia, she enjoyed it so that's good. Met ying hui there.

Played bg on Friday and Saturday. Played betrayal, resistance, Pandemic and machi Koro.

I did help out with painting the trees on Monday. It was great but it took us 4hrs.. And it was a nice feeling to see the reaction from the public when I posted it on Ttdi group.

Next week: registered for two courses on stocks.

Made some money from bj Corp, priva and aax.

Bought a few more stuff: terraforming Mars, fury of Dracula and battery and power plug strip.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...