Sunday 26 November 2017

Osaka

Internet is so slow that i
- can't even login into steam..i wanted to complete my tasks for black Friday/Thanksgiving
- can't load livescore to check the score. I had to use google
- can't load browser on my. Surface pro.

Anyway I am awake. It is 8:41am. Did some exercise. Relieved myself. Will change and wait for the rest.

Walked down to see an ongoing marathon. So many volunteers! And quite organized (very few garbage).  There were two ladies dressing up as minions.

I wanna join this in the future!

Anyway we ate and head to meet Hs and others at the market. It's about 11+ because we all waited for elise..

Kuromon market, we split up for brunch. I followed Hs with ah leng jie2 and elise. Had sashimi, salmon, pork with egg, crab and scallop. Yums!

Walked around the market for about one hour after that. Bought some snacks to eat ie mochi and ice cream.

After that we rested for a bit at Hs Airbnb. I took a nap. We head to dontomburi next. It was ah Mei jie2,me big sis and Robert. We walked here and there. I saw the nmd and ultra boost shoes... Starting from 18k. That's about RM700!

I bought a grid book from Daiso to do bazi. Bought potato farm with endamame. Bought postcards.

Dinner we wanted to eat matsuaka yakiniku but fully booked. Have to book geh. In the end we split to two groups. One went for ramen and another just me n Hs. We had some cheap. 1k below food in the end. I had negitoro bowl. We talked about trading and Jojo. Lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...