Saturday 18 November 2017

18/11

Woke up at 610am, got ready for hl's jip san leong.

Cut my hair on Friday @ Shawn cutler. Then met up with may, she intro my Smart Legacy by GE, which is a product created by Tricia's team. Will ask her more later tonight during dinner.

Played Suburbia with nick Ccw and Deanna. I like. Hopefully this game will last.

Played zombie army trilogy also. Managed to kill two machine gun zombie dudes with a Webley. Play of the day! In total killed three machine gun zombie guys.
---

It's 1130pm now.

Came back from hl's wedding dinner. Very full from the three mochi and two bowls of tong sui.

Yeelynn spoke to me about Amy. Hmm. She asked me if I really liked her.

Elise ah leng jie2,ah Theng jie2,  ah boi koko and ah Joanne jie2 came over today for kammo's laksa. Discuss a bit about the Japan trip.

The jimui games are quite easy. I really enjoy eating the spicy Korean noodles.also, finally can put my head stand practice into use. Lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...