Saturday 4 November 2017

dream

i saw in a room there were a bunch of Aus @ers, including Anne. Anne saw me and yelled my name and came over and hugged me.

There was a bar with various candies

I cleaned a cupboard's top, where there is a spider and spiderweb. Threw it into a dustbin.

We were on an island holiday and on our last day I saw there is this landmark which was the furthest point from where we were located. It was where they filmed a famous movie about a couple wedding.

oh, then YK whatsapp asked if Malaysia is hiring teachers. I  said yes, we need to improve our English teachers' quality. Nick said o no.... replying to YK as he felt sad that YK is forced to come back to Msia.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...