Sunday 26 November 2017

Wedding dream

The wedding feels like yt and jack.

Anyway there were us friend hanging out at the wedding. There was thus point where by the groom is hl and Joey yap wanted to take photo with the groom. I showed him where he was and he took a photo with hl. After that, he wrote down his no and asked me to call him.

In another scene we were sitting in a car, going somewhere. Inside the car there were Amy, my current date and myself. Any and my date got along quite well and I was wary she might convince my date not to get together with me.

We reached like some palm oil estate, and I changed my shirt.

Something like that.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...