Wednesday 30 May 2018

Avengers dream.

I am part of Avengers. There is an army fighting lady,  there is spiderman, there is a Warhammer, winter soldier, hulk?

And we fight against thanos and emperor palpatine

There is another ordinary guy who has powers. 

Anyway scenes that I rmb:

1) Thanos become super big size and everyone is running away. He manage to throw a chain on spider and wrapped ard him. He them fall lor. Thanos caught him and pass him to a civilian. She tried to bite test him... When spidey came out, he has a tube behind him. Seems like thanos is inserting a bug into the spidey to mind control him.

2).the black army girl also got mind controlled already but I don't rmb how

3) an ant like human barge into a condo unit of one of the super hero , the ordinary guy who has power but not super strength. The ant tried to attack his mum but he managed to defend her. As they were wrestling, the ant guy uses his face with tentacles to attack the hero's face, twice. As the ant about to mind control the guy, the guy's mum manage to whack it from behind and he ran away.

4) staircase, condo unit need to run down the staircase. Kept switching the staircase to avoid detection. The enemy ant unit respawned and was coming up the staircase.  Managed to switchn3 staircases in the end and ended up in a place near bukit bintang / sg way

5) managed to run away from scene 3, trying to catch MRT in kl city center. As I was abt to go up the staircase (the mrt here is elevated). But I kept hearing emperor palpatines voice. Later, I can see he is everywhere.  I tried to approach and confront him but he was playing with me. He just turn away or act like he can't see me.

6) we are just chilling in my room. And I was testing the black army girl with some questions to see if she really know me but then I woke up.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...