Thursday 17 May 2018

Re:

Drop an email to hannah

It has been one week, didnt eat meat except during GJ 3 course wedding dinner, and i didn't feel too well at that point that I thought i should really eat up to nourish myself. I did eat egg though (which in my own mind that is my deal, no meat but egg is acceptable)

Looking for good temples to donate. I have thought about it and will likely to donate across the year, as i will use 10-20% of my earnings per month and donate it... but by end of this year the figure must reach RM5k

Not easy trying not to name call people  but i think i am doing quite well (almost let CM caught me but i  managed to delete the msg in time... phew!)

Today at sharemarket, I didnt do too well in the beginning, but manage to recover after wards. Most likely tomorrow, as we are having CG meeting, i wont be able to trade: :(

Hope I can catch the afternoon market

Also US market, bought a few shares, namely NVDA and qing for Amzn, Goog. etc. I started FB fares, then it let to a cyber "warfare" between BN and PH.

Side note: Deadpool become awesome in DP2. hilarious too. :!


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...