Wednesday 2 May 2018

Grateful, Review, Forgive

I need to revive my blogging and set things out on my todo list for tomorrow and review it on a daily basis.

Grateful today:
I managed to catch Terry's trade and earn RM275 gross
Watched some videos on focus and concentration

Forgiveness:
Prolly how HL like to bring up the 10 games. I am irritated by how it is an irrelevant point that he likes to bring up again and again. But I cannot control his act. So I should just learn to accept and let him be.

Review (tbu)
1- Did my reading
2- will complete my bazi later (After blogging)
3- will loging into tws later as well




No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...