Tuesday 22 May 2018

Monday: updated

Trades:-
KLCI - normally we are not advised to hold trades overnight, so this time I am holding overnight. Let's see if I will learn the lesson the hard way, or not.

But even if it works ie I profit, I should not do this often.

Why this I do it in the first place? tried to exit but I could exit at the right price and I believe the Malaysia market should be still positive (Then again, the advice is do not assume anything)

--> Update - the market dropped the next two days (sold at 182x, making a loss of RM2k). Lesson learn yet? this is compare to a few hundred ringgit loss. :)


US:-
took profit for MU (because it fell to my SL) and partial profit for ZTS.
got in to NVDA again at a lower price (which by practice I should not get into the same stock twice) - but the price was at EMA20 and trendline, hence I felt it is too good of an opportunity to miss.

--> Update --> the market looks shaky, took profit from ATVI, EL and MSFT

Others:-
Meeting with DBKL @ DBKL - Set a meeting with Siti Hajar next week to run through TTDI outstanding list

Gaming with the guys at night, HL got a new job (Congrats!). Still need to finish up reading the bazi stuff.

Went out yesterday with Ah Theng, Leng jie2 & yinkuan? to sunway pyramid. I definitely can learn a thing or two from the way they hassle the price. lol


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...