Friday 18 May 2018

Trading b#3

Traded and lost money today at the very last 10mins of the trading session. KLCI suddenly dropped 10 points or not I believe, causing FKLI to drop as well. I was at a net profit position before the drop and was constantly monitoring the KLCI price, but I cannot help with the sudden drop. During the drop, I did not check the KLCI index until it was too late.

I was contemplating whether to keep my stocks at hand, carrying forward my losses. In the end, I manage to tell myself that it is okay to lose one day and trade again the next day. It is part of trading. So I closed my trades at a loss today.

----

In the night, I entered EL, SKX, MAR. EL and SKX was influence by Crystal, but EL have good chart and SKX have a high upside.

MAR is by Crystal as well and I decided to follow up on this by getting it on the support line + trend line.

I took profit on MU by setting the SL higher than my cost. I also put a higher SL for FB . I have increase the SL for other stocks (but still below cost) after feeling comfortable with the entry price. This is to reduce my downside exposure as I believe that my entry is a good entry,if it drops below my entry, it is going to be a big chance to hit my SL.

--
Non-trade update:
- Finally the garden committee managed to organised a meeting today.
- Another day of eating vege

Things to do on Friday
- Trade
- Finish drafting minutes
- read & continue your bazi and reading course
- keeping night open




No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...