Monday 2 October 2006

Death Cab for Cutie

Hmm rmb them? well if you dont, YOU SUCK!!! :P
Ok.. give u 1 more chance,
Death Cab for Cutie - sound of settling....

Anyone??? If you saying like "Hmm, sounds familar.." then its good enough.. lolz

Death Cab for Cutie - sound of settling was one of the mp3s I played here before, with that funky text movie left right on the bottom of the explorer.

So.. yeah.. you are wondering like so wtf with them..? hmm nothing really.. just that i realised that they have been aroud for quite sometime.. i was organizing my bookmarks when i saw this one on 'Wicker Park Soundtrack' Yes, they have a song there as well... I think recently I've been seeing it around... sumwhere dunno y... lol... but yeah.. Sound of Settling is where I first know about them :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...