Monday 9 October 2006

Lily

Hello my Beautiful Lady,


You are the One & only,
Seeing you now will complete me,
or all the things you done for me,
I will always love you, forever.

Mother I love you,
I wish you knew,
I miss you so,
Missing you...
Your sweet smile & your curly hair,
Missing you
Your endless love & care for me,
Missing you so bad
Times we had is not enough,
Missing you, you, you
Don't want to say goodbye to you.

Now to think about it,
Your are the coolest mum in the universe
You are someting special
Like telling me about Kavana
Using Jaring & chasing Cruisers makes you so different
Yes you are way off the chart
Mother I miss your voice
Your screams and shouts,
Now it seem so quiet
I wish you are here
Wishing you... Could see me grow
Teaching me about ways of life
And I can Learn to cook Just Like You
How I wish you are here

Your words are too far for me to reach, for now
Nothing I can trade to take you away from heaven
But I know you are walking with me
Along my steps in life without you


qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...