Sunday 1 October 2006

A Moment to Remember; Daisy


A Moment to Remember
What would you do if your other half is about to forget everything you both had together? The number of dates before the first kiss, the times you were there for her, your annual anniversary, the first place you both know each other..... all erased.
The story is about Sun-Jin, who was heartbroken by her recent relationship. She met Chol, who works at her father's company. Few words were shared between them before they got steady. Though there he were reluctant and the family objected their relationship, they got married. It was all well, till Sun-Jin started to forget the little things, minor info such as the road name of her house.... I love this movie alot because it brought me to tears. :P It has a very touching story that most gurls will love. Available on YouTube (break into 12 clips)


Daisy
If you only hear the title of the movie w/o looking at the poster, you would think that it is some sort of lovy-bubbly movie. Its not. A love triangle where a police and a professional hitman fights out for an artist in Amsterdam. It all started when the girl start receiving daisies everyday. One day, she met Jeong-Woo, who was having daisies with him. She assumed that it was him who sent her the daily daisies (it is actually the hitman). How will it end? Who is going to be with her? I don't find this as interesting and touching as Moment to Remember. Personally, I don't find falling in love with a killer that sweet. I like the ending though.. How the director 'sum up' the ending with a scene. One left, the other follow and one stayed holding a pot of daisies. Youtube (10 clips)



Everybody Has Secrets
I like this movie alot from the first time I read the sypnosis. Three sisters, one guy.. yeahh!! lol.. Its really funny and comedic. And got pretty gurls to see...!!! lol
I am not a fanatic or even anywhere near to a Korean movie/series fan. The first two I watched it because someone asked me to, and I am glad she did. The last one was because I find it interesting.. like Taekugi!!! I WANNA WATCH!!! lol... and that running kid.. or something :)

1 comment:

joeyk86 said...

i know!!! i mean... its like so cool ler.. two brothers.. wars.. korea? haha.. and got win awards one i think..

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...