Tuesday 3 October 2006

Last Post


Going to be my last post before I resurrect my mistress :) Hhehehe..I luv to call her mistress lah.. so cool... i like giving names... haha.... next time I buy my car I wanna give it a cool name too.. last time got give name to Honda.. but dun rmb d...



anyways assignment quite screwed.. shd have started acc theory first instead of mgt acc... hmmm

3 more assignments due this n next week.

one more month till finals

this is me...



I got elected as the AU LC VPFD!!
;) thats
Adelaide University's Local Committee Finance Director
lolol.. ( i still dunno wats the VP stand for, could be Vice Prez)

Quite nice lah the feeling... being elected.. when ppl dont even know me!!! lol.. and the best part of it I was given a choice of whether to vote for myself... and I omit from voting either myself or Carolyn :) *proud!! ahaha Hmm somehow, I feel bad for her... dunno lah.. think that she might do better than me.. dunno but this my chance and i m going to make the best out of it!!! :)

So 2007 AU EB consists or Robbie, James, Katherine, Tanvi, Christina, Lauryn and moi!

Going to help out with Toyota Expo next week.. with Anne.. yay!!

hmmm drank a drink called spider today... i was like hmm wats that... haha.. Its actually like FLOAT.... soft drink + ice cream... but dunno... not sure if its the process or the ice cream.. it taste really good :) its like.. the gas from the soda mixed with the icecream, and you "eat" it.. yummm hahaa..

had fun chatting with them as the cafe... hmmm made fun of anne.. lolol
will call MA & Oxfam tmr..., hope to sort Edu Adelaide by end of the week
looking for new accont probably..

*POOF* lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...