Friday 6 October 2006

dream(S)

huiling was asking me to go back to kl right away... like hurrily... i did
i reach kl and saw ai vee and jia yin and nai hau (seriosuly i donwant to if i can) :P
later hui ling went off to somewhere and me jy aivee nia hau drove to somewhere from OU; we drove towards the bandar sri damansara highway.
oh and aivee's nick was something like "the person i want is YOU"

after awhile i realised something was wrong... I SHOULDNT BE BACK NOW... i panicked! i got exam on the 10nov and now i m already back in KL on OCT?!? wtf?!? i blame jy they all for asking me to come back..... then somehow I come to my sense and say that i shd enjoy my time here and stay there during my summer...

then got this time i ask Catherine the question. and she gave me the smile
i was also actually living at this strange motel.... i look outside and keep having this same scenery.... and I thought it was some marketplace... i dreamt about some airport where its inside theshops sell all really pirated and cheapo stuff...... Got shops that sell seafood, vege, and electronic goods.. and guess where they get those goods from.. right.. they stole it from boxes... practically you can gett a range of electronic stuff, from handphones to microwaves to toasters.

anyways jy droe until this place there we got stuck. now i realised that they were actually going to the NZ airport. all of us come down.. trying to figure a way to walk over the cliff.. lol... it was something like this is the new road and the old road dont have cliffs... then like apparently there were "chunks/blocks" that you could move around to form a road... and we reached the airport.. which looks like a port more to me.

the front view of the port was the scenery i saw from the motel. there was this market-van, you know those that drives around selling veges to aunties... and going into the building was entering into those shops i dreamt earlier..


another dream was sort of like basic instinct.. lol.. you know the part where that sharon stone sit and lures the police? yeah somethinglike that..there were 3 of us.. two good one enemy.... i was the good one along with a gurl...

Then there were some scene on dota :P lol... i was like the doombringer and we all gb one hero, icasted doom but u all still keep whacking him... in the end some other guy (Teal) got the kill.. sighhh

the dream ended with me receiving this sms from someone ":P stupid dumbass angela" from angela's handphone.. apparently in my dream i realised that someone kidnapped all my close female friends..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...