Monday 9 October 2006

Monday Blue

Hmm still studying my MA at the moment. :( Havent started my aiesec stuff yet.. sob sob...
Assignment due on thursday, tute works unfinished :(

and i think i did something really stupid. i said something to certain someone what i dont want to say, like forever. but i concede easily. i am that person that dont really want to explains thing when i dont feel like it and would go into mm details when i m in the mood. but in the end, i think i was taught to think 'there are no excuses' -- some crash course during UPSR, nick went as well i think, saw his poster in his room.

anyways, i think that though i dont like what i said and wish i could take it back, maybe it is for the better;.... maybe it wont change anything but i doubt so.

I wanted to say, I met a girl. well, we didnt really met; we just started talking online. her name is Hannah and she was the student who surveyed us on Adelaide's sch of commerce quality of education. A week later the Admin lady from the sch emailed me telling me that Hannah wants my email to share stories. I was like ?. It is really nice to know her. I find her naturally funny. She listens to Dave Matthews & Frenzal Rhomb. Oh, shes studying in UQ nw. I think like through her I got to know Australia a little more. Its always nice to hear stories from the locals. Her fav drink is Long Island Ice Tea. :)

stef sent me anberlin and mae songs. i think mae's other songs could be nicer. anberlin is not my kind. kate is alright but i think i think to focus abit more.

Darkness - bald has a very interesting lyric. hoobastank's more than memory is just meaningful.
yup i m feeling blue ish. life sux for now. i shall learn and be happy about this

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...