Tuesday 8 January 2008

time will tell.

time is time, what time is, what it will be, what it was, it is time
what happened happened, whats in the past you can't change
you cannot turn back time to mend the wrongs you made
you can't make time goes slower during those precious moments and grasp every second of it
nor can you make time goes faster to ease the pain
you cannot change time

time will heal the wound
question is how long is the time? an hour? a day? two? a month? six? a lifetime?
i don't know, but even it does heal, its different from what it used to be.
time,
when my heart breaks,
a piece of me died with it
and it will never be the same
people change with time
better or worse, i don't know
what will i become? i might be happy, but how sincere is it?
i don't really care,
i am heartbroken

time
i know that maybe all the while i m lying to myself.
to hope for something that you know is no longer there
time
i believe that time can bring my hope back
i m in my own world
when in suffering, people choose the road that leads to less pain
mine is self denial
to believe that what i think and hope is there
to see something that no one else could
and dream
it is always much easier that way than accepting the truth

time
i can smile, i can laugh, but inside i am slowly losing myself
maybe writing this made me feel better, but if it does its only momentarily
in the end the sorrows and sadness will overcome what's left of you in me

time
i am imagining things to make things easier for me
to grasp onto the very last hope that is slowly fading into dark
to hold on tightly to your hand that is slipping away
i choose not to let go, but i know i am lying to myself, my mind & heart

time
i can cry, i can beg, i can fall in love, i can touch, kiss and hug, i can jump around and laugh out loud, i can go wherever i want,
but what it is to me now,
is nothing but emptiness
i am hollow

time
maybe time will tell how much i really love(d) you
when i go on to my trips, when i fly away,
will i still think about you, dream about you, want you?
will i crave for your touch and feel the way i feel today that night?
time
no matter what, it doesn't make a difference
what if i still do, you don't
because how i still feel, i only make myself feel worse

time
i want to feel bright
the sunshine glaring on my days and make it as shiny as the stars
i want to feel happiness
like how we used to feel when we were little,
i want to cry
like i did when i lose someone meaningful
i want to dream
of you and me

which one is more difficult? convincing that I don't love you anymore or that I've already let you go.


*written on 17/12/06

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...