Sunday 27 January 2008

'new' weekend

friday - went out Subang Jaya.. was to play cyber, but too packed, ended up having yumcha at Asia Cafe. I didn't order anything. I rmb going back to kammo's house and just slept on the couch. Its like... my waist downwards are vertically hanging, whilst my waist upwards lie on the sofa... .. i slept like that for 6 hrs.

sat - ah peen kor kor's julia's one month dinner buffet. the food was great, but i only had one plate. hmm good time catching up with the cousins, but also post dinner got nth much to do one.... ended up sleeping at ccw's place while i play wii with ccw, chew and hl till 5ish am. crazy! but fun! :)

sun - hl left d :(
stayed at home till 3ish, watched Die Hard 4.0, cleaned up my photo album (took out all photos, going to wait for the new photos to be developed, then only re arrange it)


this weekend, i labeled it new for the new beginning i m looking to start. i needed a confirmation, one of my guy friend gave it to me.

as for the rest,

it feels so weird, when u added someone onto your msn and not talked to them. it is EVEN WEIRDER when people added your to theirs and not talk to you.. X_X

plans for next week - work till 31st i hope - outing with Rebecca - Friday night out in KL -
thats all basically, but obviously, its not enough for me... Ha ha... but i ll try to stay at home more this week (A)

--
on other note
i really want to explain myself to people (& often, i do). sometimes people comment something about me which i don't think is who i really am, and i want to tell them so... but Some of those times, i just give in.

It matters, when it matters to me and you. It doesn't when it only matters to me. Why bother explaining something that people don't even bother about? Besides, more often that not, once people made up their mind, they refuse to change it. Even if they are willing to, it takes heavy persuassion to make them Reluctantly accept your explanation. PLUS, at the end of the day, every one have their own views, so no matter how explainable you can be, in the end, its still an individual perception thing.

so- for whatever you mentioned to me about me, and what you think about me now - .. i ll leave it as it is


'no matter what anyone says, listen to yourself'

i hate that quote so much cos i want to trust you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You miss HL so much mer?
Hahaha... :)
Take care.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...