Friday 4 January 2008

Drastic Fantastic

thats the title of the next album i am going to purchase. its from KT Tunstall. she rocks. I wanted to buy the cd yday, but I wasn't sure how good it is. I just checked wikipedia and apparently its well received, album filled with Bursting hits :)

I purchased Alicia Keys As I Am. I listened to it yday and today. No One is perfect. The first two songs too. Then there's I need you and a few others. Honestly, I never expect myself to buy any of her album. Its not that shes not great, in fact, shes wonderful! Piano playing, song writing, strong voice, Alicia is someone i would idolized. But, maybe its her music, RnB, which is not really my flavor. However, I read the paper a few days back and it was a review on this album. They said that it sounds different, after a long year for her. I dont know why I bought it, but I like it.

I am still waiting on my Taylor Swift, no sound/noise frm Kit Mun yet, last resort is talk to Big sis and ask her buy for me. hee. oH, i managed to convince Nancy to listen to her music. I listened to her yday , and I find it really impressive, her voice. :D Can't wait to get my hands on her album :D

Then, Lyd and Nancy and I went out yday to MV. We watched Rendition, a movie which to me is better than Blood Diamond. It shows to me that no matter how bad your govt is, other countries can be worse. I slept abt maybe 20mins during the movie, nt cos it was boring but i was tired :P

Nancy gave me this Shanghai letter knife if i m not wrong, and my S.H.E!! I cant wait to listne to it... will prolly bring to PD

Today, i watched I am Legend. I really dont know why ppl say its OK only. its really good. or least above average. 'zombies' + a Sign ending + something different than usual, its 7/10 movie to me.

i slept at ccw's house yday too. hehee.

i ll be starting work on monday, 9-5pm at kl sentral, what work? atm, its calling companies to sch interview with my boss. lol. rm400 a week if anyone asks. Nancy starting work on Monday to, too bad she is at uptown. :(

met up with Ching May today. She sometimes remind me of my 2nd sis, just because she is dark.. heee lol. its nice catching up, she's still mostly the same, nth much changed since i last talked to her in person. thats how i feel at least.

Ks' friend is one year older. i shouldnt blog about tis.

later i ll borrow kammo's car to drive home. tmr i ll drive it to PD. pray that i ll be safe and lucky and nothing bad will happen. i want a safe journey, accident free.


'I don't know how care about people, but that does not mean that I don't care about them'

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...