Saturday 12 January 2008

i want to but,..

i want to blog about PD, but dont want to do it w/o the pics

I worked for 4 days last week (Thursday was a public hol). I hate my work. I have to call companies and ask them to do survey and they won't get something in return. And sudahlah ppl wouldn't want to do an individual survey, where got people willing to sacrifice their working hours to do something for this.. (Therefore you have to convince their big boss the value of this survey and make him/her delegate it to their chuk chai(s)) lol.

I had an extraordinary journey yday. I went to Bangi. Now, I am not sure how true is this, but apprently its damn near to Nilai in Negeri Sembilan. Its basically the other end of Kajang. The cab charged me RM35 to go there. (I am going to be reimburse on this so its ok)

NEways, the person i met with, Mr Woo, he was nice enough and friendly enough to talk to me. Iwas on my own then w/o Han, so its weird but at the same time i was calm, no nervous feeling, though i know i should have questioned him more. Anyways, after the interview was over, i think we both chatted about another 15mins more on Malaysia, the current situation, politics etc... which is really nice. :)

After the interview, I had to go back to either KL or back home ma, prob is... WHERE TO GET A CAB... I see not even a single mode of public transportation around, no taxi. zero. no bus. not even those laoyah ones. nothing. But its okay. luckily han gave me the taxi cab number which i called. They say that i have to wait for 20minutes, which is fine by me... considering that it is far away from any nearby big cities.

anywho, the think is that i waited for more than twenty minutes but then the person still havent come mar, so i decided to be a pester and call up the company again. they put me on hold and later told me that the cab was around the corner.
awhile later, i saw this laoyah cab, not your std proton saga cab at the junction. w/o hesitation i know its him la. but just to be sure i go next to him and ask, I called you right? to One Utama? he nodd his head. i sat in the cab

not even 5mins later on the highway, i received a call frm a 019 number. this guy was saying that he is already at the place and cant find me. the guy on the phone is the ACTUAL taxi cab i called. so he was pissed and claims he is the victim (which is true) and i was pissed too at that idiot ahole taxi driver who conned me. anyway, i asked the 'victim' what can i do for him now that the damage has alrdy been done, he said, he wants some compensation.

finally, we decided to meet at UKM. that bitch ass wanted rm15 frm me.. i gave him 10, followed by rm1 (he claims toll is rm2... i was sitting next to him when he paid rm0.70... T_T ) dah lah already so much drama and i was meant to go to pavilion with cm to watch enchanted.. i waited at the guard house/nearby the masjid for the other cabby to come pick me. he called me moments later telling me that he is at the guard house near the MARKET... T_T i really wanna faint d... then i say lor.. not MARKET. MOSQUE MASJID... zzz and he keep yapping at me dunno why also.... neways, i let him talked to the security guard and that guy, gave him the same directions as I did, and he finally found me.. T_T

we had a good chat on the way back, but still.. he was trying to put the blame on me for taking the other cab... but seriously lor
1) where got so ngam when i was told the taxi is AROUND the corner , got another one and only taxi i saw since i reached that place come out of nowhere?!?
2) that idiot said yes..
3) i wasnt given any fucking codes la!!!!!
zzzz

went out with nancy and chingmay to yumcha at williams, then saw chew over there with his workmates... later king shung joined us. i think we spent about 2hrs over there. there was this point where cm and nan went to the washroom and i was left alone for 10+mins. twice the waiter came by wanting to clean the table (SO TEMPTING TO ACCEPT THAT.. then no need to pay.. lol)

damn jin lor, throughout the yumcha nancy keep cha me say i wont get a gf... T_T that i am not goodlooking etc... *sighhh WE LL SEE IF U LL GET ONE Ler *bluek*

now at kammo's house, been here since last night... nothing to do.. thats why i m blogging.

dunno wat to do tonight also.

wondering???

can ask rebecca out, can ask alicia, can ask cindy

can ask angela, can ask joanne... i think..
u must be wondering, all gurls one... well, i only got one group of guy friends ma... they are my std group... so everyday also will see them if they are around le. been spending time at hl's house lately.


'follow your heart, you will find a way, to the place where you longed to be'

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

you should not be giving the answer to the first cab you saw. you should ask him, which company are you from? where were you supposed to send me to. the company should have given you the taxi registration number (plate number) which you can refer to. so is not totally your fault. you could have ignore the call and no need to compensate the 'real' taxi cab.

wHOisBaBy said...

ehh ... why your company sent u out for interview one? thought you do interview over the phone? somemore so far away ... what if the manager didn't want to be surveyed or interviewed? then ur trip would be wasted lar like that.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...