Sunday 20 January 2008

random shots since i bought my Sw

New Year's eve @ OU - where the fireworks starts before the Curve. KF, Chew, CCW, HL & me. We also saw Jia Yin and her friends over there. :)

I visited Nancy the other day at Uptown. We had the nasi lemak for lunch. Her friend Andrew took the pic for us. Here we also have a photo of the twin egg yolk. It was Nancy's but she didn't eat it. What a waste....



When I saw this KFC, I knew that I had to take the pic. This is where the ppl who went to Langkawi in 2004 had their dinner when we came back by bus frm Langkawi. Everyone parted ways, I followed Min Li's car.
Kammo and her kopi ...


Other humanly photos - Kit Mun, CCW, Wern Hui, Jo Jo & Nicole, CCW & Jia Yin

Sri Petaling .............................Mohsin................................ CCW's house

Korean BBQ ............................. Pasar malam @ Chow Yang


TGIF & Gabriel with Li Lin~~
Our shared meal - 3 course meal

Someone hiding away from the camera.. @ Borders, Li Lin & I, and ... wondering, is it a new pair of shoes, or pair of new shoes?

We watched Gabriel - it was OK. I think it could have been great. Sin City-ish combined with powers to fight at super speed. The editing sucks. If only they can move frm one scene to another better.. it would be above average in my opinion. The movie also tends to drag on unnecessary scenes while not explaining on important details.


Dinner with CCW & Daniel @ SS2/Sec.17 - banana leaf meal... I forced myself to finish the meal. Regret. Felt so sick afterwards that I walked out of the restaurant to take a walk. By the time I was outside I was feeling flingy and my vision starts to get white... Luckily, I got OK afterwards and we went to cyber. Played Company of Heroes. HL would like it


The best photo of all... the house where I used to live in. Damansara Utama SS24/42A. =)

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

u walked to our old home to take picture ah? i still have not heard back from the WD. very bad customer service. arleady two weeks still hear nothing. i resend another email to them on thursday.

oh, if u do plan to come over to LA after you finished working, then u bring the HD with u lar.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...