Friday 6 October 2017

Heart sore

Just had a dream. There were several scenes. One was fixing the cement slabs and tiles at Kaufu house, one was me using dating app to meet girls, one was playing badminton/ nick visiting a friend bringing ruffles potato chips. And another was me advising a guy who wants to talk to Kiranjeet abt their friendship. Amy was there. I gave a thorough though out plan to talk whereas Amy just said be direct and speak what's in the mind. She was starting/warming a wira for someone, presumably for her bf.

It's 1am now. I woke up from the dream. Thinking, how much I really like Amy, and yet it was not meant to be anymore.

I know the distance I made after the 'conversation' did not help the situation but at the same time if the feeling is mutual she would have taken some action.? Lol nobody will ever know now.

Another 5hrs before I can really wake up. Sigh.

I was searching for my note on relationship advice but I couldn't find it. Don't start a relationship if you are not ready. That's all I rmb...  And I 樂 I may not be ready now.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...