Wednesday 4 October 2017

Trekking day 3

Woke up at 405am. In between I woke up at 12, 2 and 3am.

Ate nestum and dressed up for hiking. The hike was bearable but perhaps due to the altitude, we need to catch a lot of oxygen. I can walk faster but decided to slow down so I won't faint or feel exhausted.

Once we were at the top,  the view is amazing. You can see the snow mountains! As it was a special occasion, we were served free drink and biscuit, with a t shirt as well.

Now waiting for Bfast. 

Bfast was awesome! Got Tibet bread, egg and potato. After makan, start hiking. Halfway, can see the mountains. Beautiful view.

We started 9+, reached lunch area around 1pm. Today's hike. Was much easier compared to yesterday. Downhill. Most of the time. But having said that, downhill is bad for knee. So I tried to walk backwards,sideways, crouching...

I ordered Tibetan bread with omelette tomato. The bread doesn't taste as good as the morning one. Anyway I think we rested for an hour here. I even napped.

After that we begin our second leg of the day. We reached the guest house at Tadapani before 4pm. As we about to reach, the rain started pouring on us. Lol

I have a room to myself again. But this time it is a single bedroom. Took a cold shower. Tonight is going to be colder than yesterday. Maybe cos it rained.

Dinner we had dhal baat. Watched anaconda 2, at least there was kind of entertainment. Wonder who is the girl.

Tomorrow will head to chomrrong

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...