Wednesday 4 October 2017

Trekking day 1

We arrived at pokhara yesterday after about 2hours flight delay. The plane fits about 20pax and you can see the cockpit from your seat. There is only one seat on each side of the plane. The flight took about 30mins.

Upon arriving,  we met with Krishna at the arrival hall, which is just like a small hall. We dropped our bag which we do not want to carry for our hike, and head up. The car ride was at least an hour long. Along the way we saw various type of goats/yaks. People were buying them for their upcoming celebration.

We reached some hut, repacked our bags and started walking for 30mins.by this time, it is already around 330pm. We took our lunch, which is fried rice and started to trek. Took us about  2.5hrs to reach our hostel. The trek is not difficult but I was carrying my own bag,  which is quite heavy (9kg).  There were three dogs that we met along the way and they followed us for at least 30mins long.

I got my own room because there's only two beds per room. Had dhal baat for dinner, which is rice, soup, papadom, vege and vege. Taste better than the dhal baat we had near the boudanath temple.

After that I showered, brush my teeth (I forgot my toothbrush, bought one here for NPR25, which is about RM1+), wash my clothes and then slept.

Woke up middle of the night a few times. Too cold. First time I wore jacket and long pants. Second time I wore another layer of long pants AND gloves. Morning weather now feels fine.

There are two Nepalese here whom have worked in KL before. One in the container Depot and another idk where but around KL/SHAH Alam.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...