Thursday 5 October 2017

Trekking day 4

As usual, woke up a few times during the night. Slept without brushing my teeth cos I Ter slept. Even left the light on.

Morning bfast, eggs + potatoes + Tibetan bread.

Started to trek downwards. Reached a stop. With a mini ferris wheel at 11am.

Stopped at 1150am for lunchhh. Having curry chicken, mixed fried rice and tomato soup. The owner worked in Malaysia before, and wanted to match make CHC and me with Nepalese.

We reached chhomrong around 3+pm. Not bad I think today.

All showered, washed clothes and waiting for dinner. And it's only 3:42pm

We learned how to play an Indian card game.

Dinner we ordered curry chicken, two dhal baat for sharing. Spoke to a few Nepalese in Malay.

Read a few chapters before I sleep.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...